1.2. In the course of providing you with our Services or access to the Platform, we will be collecting data, including your personal data.
1.3. We will / may collect information when you:
- Purchase with us;
- Use our services;
- Browse our website;
- Engage with us through social media;
- Access our website through a mobile device
1.4. We may collect the following personal data from you:
- Identity data, such as your name, gender, and date of birth;
- Contact data, such as billing address, delivery address, email address, and phone numbers;
- Transaction data, such as details about payments to and from you, and other details of products and Services you have purchased from us;
- Technical data, such as internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access the Platform;
- Profile data, such as your username and password, purchases or orders made by you;
- Usage data, such as your browser type, IP address, and the pages you visit
1.5. Information that we may collect is for analysis and evaluation in order for us to improve our website, and the products and services which we provide. This information will not be used in association with your personal information.
1.6. We may collect, use, disclose and/or process your personal data for one or more of the following purposes:
- To manage, operate, provide and/or administer your use of and/or access to our Services and our website, as well as your relationship and user account with us;
- To manage, operate, administer and provide you with as well as to facilitate the provision of our Services, including, without limitation, remembering your preferences; (e) to respond to, process, deal with or complete a transaction and/or to fulfil your requests for certain products and services and notify you of service issues and unusual account actions;
- To enforce our Terms of Service or any applicable end user license agreements;
- To protect personal safety and the rights, property or safety of others;
- For identification and/or verification;
- To deal with or facilitate customer service, carry out your instructions, deal with or respond to any enquiries given by (or purported to be given by) you or on your behalf;
- To contact you or communicate with you via voice call, text message and/or fax message, email and/or postal mail or otherwise for the purposes of administering and/or managing your relationship with us or your use of our Services, such as but not limited to communicating administrative information to you relating to our Services. You acknowledge and agree that such communication by us could be by way of the mailing of correspondence, documents or notices to you, which could involve disclosure of certain personal data about you to bring about delivery of the same as well as on the external cover of envelopes/mail packages;
- To conduct research, analysis and development activities (including, but not limited to, data analytics, surveys, product and service development and/or profiling), to analyse how you use our Services, to improve our Services or products and/or to enhance your customer experience;
- To respond to legal processes or to comply with or as required by any applicable law, governmental or regulatory requirements of any relevant jurisdiction, including, without limitation, meeting the requirements to make disclosure under the requirements of any law binding on or on its related corporations or affiliates;
- To prevent or investigate any fraud, unlawful activity, omission or misconduct, whether relating to your use of our Services or any other matter arising from your relationship with us, and whether or not there is any suspicion of the aforementioned
1.7. As the purposes for which we will/may collect, use, disclose or process your personal data depend on the circumstances at hand, such purpose may not appear above. However, we will notify you of such other purpose at the time of obtaining your consent, unless processing of the applicable data without your consent is permitted by the Privacy Laws.
2.2. We respect the confidentiality of your personal information and will make reasonable security arrangements to ensure that all personal information in our possession or control is kept in a safe and secure manner, and to prevent unauthorized access and use of your personal information.
3.0. Setting up an account
3.3. You can visit our Platform and browse without having to provide personal details. However, you will be required to sign up for an account if you wish to use the Services. If you have an account with us, you may access or correct your personal information at any time by accessing your account on our website.
3.4. If you have any comments, suggestions or complaints in relation to your personal data, please contact us.
3.5. During the course of your use of the Platform and the provision of the Services, we may receive personal data from you in the following situations:
- When you create an account with us;
- When you apply for any of our Services or purchase any products available on the Platform;
- When you use any of the features or functions available on our Platform or Services;
- When you subscribe to our publications or marketing collaterals;
- When you enter a competition, promotion or survey;
- When you log in to your account on our Platform or otherwise interact with us via an external service or application, such as Facebook or Google; and
- When you interact with us offline, including when you interact with our outsourced customer service agents;
- You must only submit personal data which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes. We shall have the right to request for documentation to verify the personal data provided by you as part of our customer verification processes
4.0. Viewing and downloading content and advertising
4.1. As you browsing web pages, when you watch content and advertising and access other software on our Site or through the Services, most of the same information is sent to us (including, without limitation, IP Address, operating system, etc.); but, instead of page views, your computer sends us information on the content, advertisement viewed and/or software installed by the Services and the website and time.
5.0. Question and Concern
5.1. If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices or your dealings with the Services, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com
5.2. If you have any complaint or grievance regarding how we are handling your personal data or about how we are complying with Privacy Laws, we welcome you to contact us with your complaint or grievance.
5.3. Where it is an email or a letter through which you are submitting a complaint, your indication at the subject header that it is a Privacy Law complaint would assist us in attending to your complaint speedily by passing it on to the relevant staff in our organisation to handle. For example, you could insert the subject header as “Privacy Complaint”.
5.4. We will certainly strive to deal with any complaint or grievance that you may have fairly and as soon as possible.
6.0. Withdrawal of Consent and Deletion or Anonymisation of Personal Data
6.1. You may communicate the withdrawal of your consent to the continued use or disclosure of your personal data for any of the purposes and in the manner as stated above at any time, or request the deletion or anonymisation of your personal data, by contacting our Data Protection Officer using the contact details provided above.
6.2. Please note that if you communicate your withdrawal of your consent to our use or disclosure of your personal data for the purposes and in the manner as stated above, or request the deletion or anonymisation of your personal data, we may not be in a position to continue to provide our products or services to you or perform on any contract we have with you, and we will not be liable in the event that we do not continue to provide our products or services to, or perform our contract with you. Our legal rights and remedies are expressly reserved in such an event.