Return & Refund
1.0. All our goods sold are non-exchangeable and non-refundable
1.1. Once a product has been sold, it cannot be exchange except for the following:
- Products or parts of the products received are different from what is stated on the invoice; i.e. Wrong goods are delivered.
- Products or parts of the products is found to be faulty.
- Products or parts of the products are damaged, defective or faulty (through no fault of customer), Polyart Aquarium shall.
If the product(s) received is wrong, faulty or damage, there will be a one-to-one exchange for the same product. To exchange a product, please notifies us within 3 days upon receiving the goods.
- Customer returns the products or part(s) thereof to Polyart Aquarium in their original packing to such collection point designated by Polyart Aquarium; and must be accompanied with the sales invoice with the date of purchase and a brief description of the fault of the product(s).
- Customer shall bear all delivery charges in relation to the return of the Products or part(s) thereof to the collection point designated by Polyart Aquarium.
2.0. Local Exchange Policy
Exchange of products will be arranged at Polyart Aquarium.
3.0. Overseas Return Policy
Customer has to return the said faulty products and bear the return freight charges. Upon receipt of the faulty product(s), customer has to scan/picture the said products and email Polyart Aquarium for verification. Polyart Aquarium will send the replacement product via mail upon approval. Polyart Aquarium will send the replacement products via our appointed shipping service provider. Normal delivery lead time applies.
4.0. LAW & REGULATIONS
By transmitting an order via the website, the customer agrees that Singapore Law shall govern the Terms & Conditions and any contract or legal relationship formed on the basis of the order.